Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Winter 2014 Travel Plans!

Hello everyone!

I am very excited to announce that I will be heading back to the USA on January 6th and will be traveling while I'm there. Thus far the only booked trip that I have so far is to New York City for 4 days and I couldn't be more excited. In honor of that, during my planning process I'm going to be posting about what there is to do in NYC, cool places to eat, the museums, and some packing ideas (since it will be in the dead of winter). Although I have been to NYC once, it was only for 20 hours and was a whirlwind of a trip so I am very much looking forward to January!

Other trips are currently being looked into so I will update if/when I have more information on those. Hopefully I will be adding Chicago and Las Vegas to the list so keep checking back!

xo Jessica

*Unfortunately these trips will be without Luiz since he can't get time off of work :(

No comments:

Post a Comment